We recently held a webinar on "Successful blogging for accountancy firms" with accountancy outsourcers Initor Global'.
At one level, successful blogging is surprisingly simple! You just follow these 6 straightforward stages:
The key steps for success with your accountancy firm's blogging are:
- Ensure the quality and relevance of the blog to your target reader
- Blog regularly (firms that blog once or twice a week get dramatically more leads than those who do it only once or twice a month)
- Ensure each blog is optimised for Google to attract as much traffic as possible
- Promote them effectively on LinkedIn and other social media to ensure your network sees your blogs
- Do the utmost on the page to encourage blog readers to contact your firm
- Measure results and fine-tune in the light of what does and doesn't work well
Of course, while each stage is clear there is lots of knowledge needed to ensure each step is done effectively. After all, with 4 million blogs published EVERY DAY you need to make every effort if yours is to stand out.
Areas covered included:
- How often should I blog
- Short or long blogs
- Finding the time
- Coming up with topics
- Engaging colleagues
- Promoting blogs effectively
- Turning blogs into leads, and into clients
- Measuring impact
Our blogging service for accountants
Of course, if you don't want to do this yourself and want the confidence it will be done well, Kelso Consulting provides a full blogging service to our clients covering writing your blogs (to high editorial standards), as well as ensuring all the promotional aspects happen to a high standard and reporting the results.
To find out more, please do call on 020 7242 2286 or via this link to arrange a good time to speak.