Webinar: Successful blogging for accountancy firms
Posting interesting blogs regularly on your website is an effective and straight-forward way for accountancy firms of all sizes to attract leads.
Straight-forward, but often difficult for many to sustain, with common problems including:
- Getting stuck for ideas
- Writers-block when it is time to draft
- Making the process unnecessarily time-consuming
- Shallow content that does not engage readers
- Relying only on "firm news" posts about your business
- Lots of effort on the blog, but little on promoting it
If your firm has tried regular blogging and has not been able to manage more than one every now and then, our forthcoming complimentary webinar looks at how to get a successful programme functioning smoothly... including overcoming these and other common problems.
Blogging webinar: who should attend:Our upcoming webinar is specifically aimed at:
- Partners in smaller and mid-sized accountancy firms, especially those looking to grow their practice
- Others involved in marketing at smaller accountancy practices
- It is particularly relevant to those that have tried blogging, but found it too time-consuming or who struggled with coming up with ideas (as we'll be dealing with how to make it quick and painless)
The benefits for accountants from attending include:
- How to keep coming up with great blog ideas (that don't require tons of work and research) and how to create an editorial calendar and getting a blogging programme working smoothly at your practice
- Attendees will learn what to do to help your accountancy firm create a successful blogging programme that delivers the maximum impact for your Google rankings and what you need to include
Presenting the webinar will be Kelso Consulting's Tim Prizeman - author of the book “The Thought Leadership Manual -how to grab your clients' attention with powerful ideas”.
Tim started his career in in-house roles in large accountancy firms, and has advised accountants and other professionals on PR and business development issues throughout the past 25 years.
We are holding it in conjunction with Initor Global (a leading provider of outsourced accounting services to small and mid-sized accountancy practices).
When and where
This one-hour webinar takes place on Wednesday 21 August 2019 (12.30pm to 1.30pm).
Everyone who registers will also get a recording (so if you are on holiday and don't want to listen while on the beach, do register anyway to get the recording).