Webinar: Successful thought leadership for accountants
Accountancy firms are ideally placed to utilise "thought leadership" to create the sort of ideas that will grab the attention of clients.
They have great analytical skills, a strategic perspective and can translate ideas into tangible activity. Indeed many firms have been using it successfully for many years - for instance, Deloitte's hugely successful 'Annual review of Football Finance' has been going for nearly 25 years.
Yet many accountancy firms struggle - whether with generating ideas in the first place or with expressing them in the sort of ways that catch the attention of their clients, prospects, referrers and the media.
This webinar tackles these problems, enabling attendees to leaving knowing how to instigate a successful thougth leaderhip programme at their firm and what is involved in making it a success.
Who should attend:
Our thought leadership webinar is particularly intended for:
- Partners looking to build their firm’s reputation and/or generate a greater flow of business leads.
- Partners involved in thought leadership campaigns looking to significantly improve their effectiveness.
- Marketing and research professionals involved in thought leadership campaigns at their firm, or looking to instigate them.
The benefits for you of attending include:
- We willl be covering a sure-fire (!) 5-step process for creating great thougth leadership that accountancy firms can follow and apply, even smaller firms on limited budgets.
- We'll be looking at the problems you are most likely to encounter (including the need to get buy-in and budget) and how to overcome them so you can ensure the programme can progress smoothlyand successfully.
- How to maximise the marketing and sale impact fro your thought leadership (and the pitfalls to avoid).
Presenting the webinar will be Kelso Consulting's Tim Prizeman - author of the forthcoming book “The Thought Leadership Manual -how to grab your clients' attention with powerful ideas”.
In addition to extensive experience working with accountancy firms on thought leadership campaigns, he has won three national awards for thought leadership campaigns he has devised and implemented. He has advised accountancy firms of all sizes on business development, PR and thought leadership for nearly 20 years.
When and where
This hour-long webinar takes place on Friday 28 November 2014 (12.30pm to 1.30pm). Everyone who registers will also get a recording (so if you cannot attend, register anyway to get the recording).
How to book
Please use the form below to book your tickets. If you have any problems with it or any questions, please contact Charlie King on 020 7242 2286 or by through this link.