Sadly many accountants and their support teams are being furloughed through the Covid-19 crisis hitting all manners of professions and sectors.
Our forthcoming webinar is for those who want to use this time productively to develop their reputation for expertise, whether simply amongst their colleagues for their return to work, within their business network or even more widely in their industry.
We’ll be focusing on how accountants at home with some spare months, a PC, a phone and a bit of determination can start building a valuable reputation for expertise and insight
What we will cover:
- Why become a recognised expert?
- What it involves
- Becoming a thought leader with limited home resources – what are the techniques to consider
- Balancing your personal brand with your employer’s one
- Never walk alone! Getting better results with collaboration
- Building your reputation on LinkedIn, by blogging and on other relevant social media
- Commons fears and prevarications… we’ll be helping you silence that inner voice holding you back
This webinar is particularly for...
Accountants, marketers and other professionals having an involuntary break this Spring and who are considering how best to use their time, whether to develop their career or simply “to keep their head in the game”.
It is open for people of all seniorities, and whether you are a partner, manager or self-employed.
When and where
Click here for full details of this complimentary thought leadership while furloughed webinar.