Regularly posting interesting and relevant articles (aka blogs) should be the cornerstone of the marketing for most SaaS and B2B tech firms.
For for many firms it goes wrong, with problems we often encounter including:
- Cobwebby content & ad hoc activity
- Lots of random stuff posted
- Superficial content that creates little engagement from visitors (in fact this problem of relying on cheap "cut & paste" clickbait articles is a real problem for many tech companies)
- Hard to come up with fresh ideas
- People won’t contribute
- Treated as an afterthought
- Little obvious impact
Posting blogs should deliver numerous marketing and online benefits for tech firms:
Our recent webinar looked at the problems that stop tech firm's blogs being a success, and tackles them with a mix of practical and strategic advice.
Simply click below to listen to it and to access the additional resources.