If your business does not appear prominently on search engines when business owners and executives are looking for advice and suppliers, you are missing out on one of the largest markets for your service - people searching online.
The good news is that most business-to-business firms don't have to spend lots of money nor apply complex secret techy techniques to dramatically improve their search engine rankings.
In fact, topping Google can often be achieved primarily through applying straightforward rules to the text and other content on your own web pages, as well as the considered and deliberate creation of pages designed to attract both Google and your ideal prospects.
At this complimentary one-hour practical event we will be covering:
- A straightforward six-step process for getting your tech business quickly to the top of Google for the wide range of searches your prospects use.
- A plan that will allow you to start implementing this as soon as you return to your desk!
- Key metrics for ensuring you are topping Google organically (ie on free search) for when and where it matters.
- Tips and a checklist to ensure every page on your website is working hard to bring and convert as many suitable leads as possible.
- Blogging... it is important for improving your Google rankings, and we will be looking at how to simplify and make a success of this.. especially if you have tried and failed in the past!