If you think your law firm is too small for getting national media coverage, or simply somehow disbarred because it is not in London.... think again!
Our webinar for lawyers this week looks at the ways that work for law firms looking to get more coverage in the national media, whether business magazines, professional journals and/or the nationals newspapers. We'll also be covering getting radio and TV interviews too.
It is particularly relevant for partners in small and mid-sized law firms across the country, and barristers too. It is particularly for those firms who have tried and failed to get results, and it is very relevant for any who feel their area of law is too unsexy to interest journalists!
I'll be providing plenty of tips, having worked with law firms of all sizes for over 20 years, and I will be joined by my colleague Katy Dowell who, as former News Editor of The Lawyer magazine, has plenty of experience of being on the receiving end of law firm PR activity... good and bad!
The benefits for lawyers from attending include:
- There are five simple tactics that particularly work for smaller and mid-sized law firms looking for national media coverage - we'll expose them!
- How do journalists find lawyers to interview and how do you position yourself strongly? We'll be providing a checklist so you can maximise your appeal as an expert commentator.
- There are elements that every journalist looks for in a story when judging its "news value". We'll be revealing them and highlighting how you can turn this to your advantage looking to be an expert commentator on particular legal areas.
- We will cover the dos and don'ts for successfully "news jacking" other firms legal cases... and how to prevent it happening to you. In particular, we will be looking at how to use prominent cases in the Supreme Court to position you as an expert commentator.
- Are you competing for coverage against larger, better known and resourced practices? We'll be focusing on the tactics that work when its David vs Goliath.
This complimentary legal Public Relations webinar is particularly for:
1. Partners and marketing directors of ambitious legal practices looking to build their reputation and recognition.
2. Marketing directors at law firms who want to use press coverage to develop the sort of reputation that can help them out-punch larger competitors and specialist challengers.3. It is particularly for law firms who have tried and struggled to get press coverage in the national business media and newspapers.