If your legal practice does not appear prominently on Google when business owners are searching online for advice, you are missing out on one of the largest sources of leads for law firms.
The good news is that most law firms don't have to apply complex secret techy techniques to dramatically improve their search engine rankings.
In fact, topping Google can often be achieved primarily through applying straightforward rules and a bit of thought to the text and other content on your own web pages and social media.
At our recent webinar we showed how this is done, and it is now available to listen to for free by clicking here.
On this one-hour webinar we covered:
- A straightforward six-step process for getting your law firm quickly to the top of Google for the wide range of searches your prospects use.
- A plan that will allow you to start implementing this as soon as you return to your desk!
- Key metrics for ensuring you are topping Google organically (ie on free search) for when and where it matters.
- Tips and a checklist to ensure every page on your website is working hard to bring and convert as many suitable leads as possible.
- Creating good ideas for blogs so you don't run dry of things to write about
- Blogging... it is important for improving your Google rankings, and we will be looking at how to simplify and make a success of this.. especially if you have tried and failed in the past!
- How we can help you create strong and regular content if you need additional help