Webinar: Successful blogging for law firms
In fact the research shows that those businesses that blog regularly (say 8-12 times per month) get dramatically more website traffic and leads than those that do it infrequently or sporadically.
But such regular blogging maybe straight-forward in theory, but often difficult to sustain, with common problems facing law firms including:- Finding the time given client projects and management commitments
- Getting stuck for ideas
- Writers-block when it is time to draft
- Making the process needlessly time-consuming
- Too little effort promoting the blogs
If your firm has tried and failed such regular blogging then, our forthcoming complimentary webinar looks at how to get a successful programme working... including overcoming these and other common problems.
It is also particularly for firms that are considering blogging, but are not sure about the benefits and logistics of making it work successfully.
Who should attend this blogging for law firms webinar:
This complimentary webinar is for:
- Partners in smaller and mid-sized law firms, especially those looking to grow their practice
- Others involved in marketing at law firms, especially marketing managers and directors
- It is particularly relevant to those that have tried blogging, but found it too time-consuming or who struggled with coming up with ideas (as we'll be dealing with how to make it quick and painless)
The benefits for lawyers from attending include:
- How to keep coming up with great blog ideas (that don't require tons of work and legal research) Being able to create an editorial calendar and a smoothly working blogging programme for your practice
- Attendees will learn what to do to help their legal practice create a programme that delivers the maximum impact for your Google rankings
- Ensuring the time spent on your firm's blog delivers the maximum reputation-building and sales impact.
- Having more traffic to your website, and more good-quality leads!