Thought leadership for law firms - learning from the leaders
Many law firms are dramatically increasing their reputation and sales using “thought leadership” campaigns to grab the attention of their clients – not to mention prospects, referrers and the media – with original, important and commercial ideas.
Others struggle, with their comment limited to technical legal matters such as legal update newsletters and blogs based on new regulations and topical cases.
This webinar, based on practical advice and real-life law firm examples, will provide the tools and know-how for your firm to significantly increase the effectiveness of its marketing through creating and publicising attention-grabbing ideas
Research consistently shows the over-riding request from businesses is that they want their lawyers to be "more commercial". Given this, using thought leadership to create ideas and commercial insights that grab the attention of your clients and prospects (and the media) is particularly important to stand out positively in the crowded legal market.
Who should attend:
- Partners looking to build their firm’s reputation and/or generate a greater flow of business leads.
- Partners involved in thought leadership campaigns looking to significantly improve their effectiveness.
- Marketing and research professionals involved in thought leadership campaigns at their law firm, or looking to instigate them.
The benefits for you of attending include:
- Creating ideas and commercial insights that grab the attention of your clients and prospects (and the media) is important to stand out in the crowded legal market. Yet this is an area where many law firms struggle through their strong technical focus.
- Attendees, whether experienced in these campaigns or new to them, will learn what to do to help their firm firm create successful thought leadership campaigns that attract clients and strongly improve their firm's reputation in their markets.
Presenting the webinar will be Kelso Consulting's Tim Prizeman - author of the forthcoming book “The Thought Leadership Manual -how to grab your clients' attention with powerful ideas”.
In addition to extensive experience working with law firms on thought leadership campaigns, he has won three national awards for thought leadership campaigns he has devised and implements. He has advised law firms of all sizes on business development, PR and thought leadership for nearly 20 years having previously worked in senior PR roles at large professional firms.
When and where
This hour-long webinar, which will cover the particular needs faced by law firms, takes place on Friday 28 November 2014 (12.30pm to 1.30pm). Everyone who registers will also get a recording (so if you cannot attend, register anyway to get the recording)
How to book
Please use the form below to book and pay for your tickers. If you have any problems with it or any questions, please contact us on 020 7242 2286 or by through this link.