Webinar: Thought leadership for management consultants
Management consultancy firms are ideally placed to utilise "thought leadership" to create the sort of ideas that will grab the attention of senior executives and business owners.
They have great analytical skills, a strategic perspective and can translate ideas into tangible activity. Indeed McKinsey's main thought leadership vehicle, The McKinsey Quarterly, is currently celebrating its 50th anniversary.
Yet many consultancy firms struggle - whether with generating ideas in the first place or with expressing them in the sort of ways that catch the attention of their clients – not to mention prospects, referrers and the media.
Kelso Consulting has been working with consultancy firms to boost their reputation and business pipeline for over 20 years.
Getting "thought leadership" right has always been vital for those consultancy firms that want to grow beyond their established network of contacts.
Our thought leadership webinar will be particularly tailored to consultancy firms and their particular needs and capabilities.
Who should attend:Our thought leadership webinar is specifically aimed at:
- Partners looking to build their firm’s reputation and/or generate a greater flow of business leads.
- Partners involved in thought leadership campaigns looking to significantly improve their effectiveness.
- Marketing and research professionals involved in thought leadership campaigns at their consultancy, or looking to instigate them.
The benefits for you of attending include:
- Creating ideas and commercial insights that grab the attention of your clients and prospects (and the media) is important to stand out in the crowded consultancy market. Yet this is an area where many consultancy firms struggle.
- Attendees, whether experienced in these campaigns or new to them, will learn what to do to help their firm create successful thought leadership campaigns that attract clients and strongly improve their firm's reputation in their markets.
Presenting the webinar will be Kelso Consulting's Tim Prizeman - author of the forthcoming book “The Thought Leadership Manual -how to grab your clients' attention with powerful ideas”.
In addition to extensive experience working with consultancy firms on thought leadership campaigns, he has won three national awards for thought leadership campaigns he has devised and implemented. He has advised management and technology consultancies of all sizes on business development, PR and thought leadership for nearly 20 years having previously worked in senior PR roles at large professional firms.
When and where
This hour-long webinar, which will cover the particular needs faced by consultancy firms, takes place on Friday 28 November 2014 (12.30pm to 1.30pm). Everyone who registers will also get a recording (so if you cannot attend, register anyway to get the recording)
How to book
Please use the form below to book and pay for your tickers. If you have any problems with it or any questions, please contact us on 020 7242 2286 or by through this link.